hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Help creating a subclass Service
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 19:05:40 GMT
Well thanks for all the helpful info.  The problem was that you were not typing while standing
on
one foot.

For details see: http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/problems.html

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind
http://howardlewisship.com <http://howardlewisship.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Ezequiel Bernacchia [mailto:ebernacchia@luminafinance.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:49 PM
To: hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Help creating a subclass Service

Hi:

I am a developer and I am trying to use the hivemind product, but I have a problem with subclasses

When my class that implements the service, extends some other class and reimplement one method,
can't make hivemind creates my service, I get this error:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to create class $ThreadedProxy_fc4b746a75_2:
$ThreadedProxy_fc4b746a75_2 (Repeative method name/signature)

      at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ThreadedServiceModel.createServiceProxy(ThreadedServiceModel.java:131)

      at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ThreadedServiceModel.getServiceImplementation(ThreadedServiceModel.java:105
)

      at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ServiceExtensionPointImpl.getService(ServiceExtensionPointImpl.java:145)

      at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ServiceExtensionPointImpl.getService(ServiceExtensionPointImpl.java:150)

      at org.apache.hivemind.impl.ModuleImpl.getService(ModuleImpl.java:115)

      at org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryImpl.getService(RegistryImpl.java:86)

Can anyone help me?

Ezequiel Bernacchia