hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Recent configuration model changes for alpha-5 (or, where did Registry's getConfiguration(configId) go?)
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 13:39:56 GMT
Hm. That could (should?) be restored; however, what I was getting at by removing it is the
idea that
you will almost always want a service to "front" your configuration, since your presentation
layer
will rarely want it as an unordered list.  If any massaging of the data should occur first
(say,
converting to a Map and checkng for duplicates) ... that should occur inside a service.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry