hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Luke Blanshard <l...@blanshard.us>
Subject RE: Validation of the configuration (the sum of all loaded hivemodules)
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:42:31 GMT
I'm with Stefan here.  For complex environments, it would be a
real help to be able to run a little program that did a sanity
check on the classpath and configuration.  HiveMind has all the
information needed to do a simple validation of all services in a
registry, by forcing instantiation of all of them.

Luke