hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: HiveMind JAR Service packages
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:29:34 GMT
Literally, HiveMind does the following:

  classLoader.getResources("META-INF/hivemodule.xml")

Toe find all the module deployment descriptors for every JAR on the classpath, inlcuding the
descriptors packaged with the HiveMind library itself!

See http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/bootstrap.html

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components