hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Validation of the configuration (the sum of all loaded hivemodules)
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:26:10 GMT
At the risk of sounding flip ... isn't this what unit tests are for? There's a finite limit
to what
HiveMind can, in fact, validate without actually executing the application. HiveMind should
make
your testing easier (or, in fact, possible) ... not replace the need for testing.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components