hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Zimmermann" <zet4...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] HiveMind Board Report - March 2009
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:29:54 GMT
I don't get it ... could some one explain this decision?
There were some discussions on this list about HiveMind.
There was even the effort to do a maintenance release.
I grant you that there was not much reaction to it, but at least the HiveMind PMC should have
reacted in some way ... no one cared to answer to even direct questions about help on this
topic ...

If you planned this anyway for some reasons you could have explained this in the past instead
of encourage further work and then simply stop answering questions ... that's sort of weird,
I think :-(

Cheers,
Jochen

-------- Original-Nachricht --------