hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From <Marcus.Schu...@bmw.ch>
Subject RE: ClassFactoryClassLoader does not allow getResource()?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:45:55 GMT
I'm usually using the context-classloader of the current thread which
works fine, usually. Alternatively, you could probably just use the
classloader of some not-enhanced class in you webapp.

________________________________

	From: Tim Eck [mailto:teck@terracottatech.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:06 AM
	To: dev@hivemind.apache.org
	Subject: ClassFactoryClassLoader does not allow getResource()?

	I entered this item in JIRA quite a while ago, but it has no
received any response.

	A comment on whether or not this is a real problem, and/or any
suggested workarounds would be appreciated. I'm not demanding a fix,
just seems like JIRA is being ignored

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMIND-207