hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject HiveMind Board Report November 2006
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:13:53 GMT
HiveMind Team,

I need to send in a board report.  I was considering the following.
Any thoughts/suggestion?

The HiveMind team is working on the architecture for HiveMind 2.0.

The HiveMind TLP move is finally finished.  Thanks to all who helped
us (actually me; I'm still learning) in the process.

We are also in the process of cutting a 1.1.2 release.  I believe we
are going to switch to a new release strategy, much like what Tapestry
is doing.  Basically, we cut a release, but don't declare it
"official" until we have a vote on it.  That's my understanding at
least.  Does this go along with what the rest of Apache does?

James Carman, on behalf of the HiveMind PMC