hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Hügen <achim.hue...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: TLP Website
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:37:15 GMT
I fixed most things that were jakarta related and published a new site
yesterday.
The apache logo wasn't uploaded unfortunately.

To publish a new release we need a folder under
people.apache.org/www/www.apache.org/dist.
I talked with Henri and we need to open an infrastructure issue to get the
hivemind group access on that folder
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1035).

Achim