hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From "Knut Wannheden" <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes in 2.0 branch
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:53:13 GMT
Nice!

I've already got a question :-) Why is in the XML example the
"root-element-class" on the <schema> element? I would have expected it
on the <configuration> element as in the case of a <schema-assignment>
the class of the container object will be given by the referenced
configuration. Also I think the name "root-element-class" is not quite
appropriate as it's not really tied to the root element. (Moreover the
schema may define multiple root elements.)

How about something like:

  <configuration-point id="ObjectProviders"
container-interface="java.util.Map"
container-class="java.util.HashMap">

?

--knut