hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TLP Website
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:55:43 GMT
While I'm paying attention, and in full Bile style:

The website sucks for someone trying to download something. I was
looking for the download section last night and you'd be amazed at how
long it took me to find it. There are a lot of options, and Download
isn't usually under "Project Information".

It's hard to work in, but everything under Project Information is
worthy of not being a click away I think. Thought I'd share :)

Hen