hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: October 2006 Board Report
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:38:48 GMT
On 10/14/06, James Carman <james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> Any objections to the following board report for this month?
>
> The HiveMind team is working on the architecture for HiveMind 2.0.
>
> The HiveMind TLP move is still in progress.  We still need the
> website's directory and the HiveMind unix group created.

Both have existed for a while:

hivemind:*:5540:jcarman,ahuegen,hlship,harishkswamy,knut

and

drwxrwxr-x  2 root  hivemind  512 Jul  5 05:08 /www/hivemind.apache.org/

so I guess the problem was in the feedback loop to understand that.

So possibly something that could be done and dusted before the board
meeting? (week on Wednesday).

Hen