hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 changes to trunk (1.2)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:24:11 GMT
On 2/11/06, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just merged the 1.1.1 changes into the trunk (1.2)
>
> As I find time, I will take another crack at converting over to
> Maven2.  For the meantime, I'll leave the Java source folders as they
> currently are (Maven2 should be able to adapt), then ultimately move
> them into Maven2-default locations (i.e., src/java --> src/main/java
> and src/main/resources).  If someone beats me to this, that's fine.

Let me know if i this is correct:
Yuo would like to keep the current way of building things while having
also maven2 able to build it up, the docs in this first step still
with forrest, the whole work should be based on your work in the
maven2 branch of the repository.

Is this correct? If so i could look at it and see if i can send you
the new trunk with maven2 support.

Regards
--
Massimo