hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spindle & Tap 3.1 - pointed questions
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:41:23 GMT
So much of HiveMind is defined in itself, this is likely to be a
problem for tools.  For example, the list of valid prefixes is a
configuration point (hivemind.ObjectProviders) and Tapestry adds a
couple to the default list (infrastructure:, engine-service:).  It's
wheels within wheels and was not designed for tooling, alas.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry