hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Longman <glong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spindle & Tap 3.1 - pointed questions
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:27:38 GMT
That would be cool!

 I'd like to be able to confirm that a given service id exists:

<inject property="service-ref" object="service:myModuleId.MyService"/>

To be complete I would need to confirm the validity user strings
against prefixes contributed to hivemind.ObjectProviders

and I guess to be really complete if the prefix is "engine-service"
would need to lookup the valid service names registered with
apestry.services.ApplicationServices (is that right?)

Same kinda stuff would be needed for the <inject-state> ,<set> and
<binding> tags no?

Geoff