hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <harishksw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HiveMind application inside Eclipse
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:03:23 GMT
I did a similar thing for work here, but did not use Eclipse; a suite
of applications hosted by a very light-weight platform that provides a
single extension point for adding applications. The platform discovers
applications (a la plugins) in the classpath and adds it to the
platform.

I suppose you are trying to use eclipse's discovery mechanism and
HiveMind's injection and interception features? Do you want to share
components between plugins? That may be a problem. What is your motive
in using eclipse? SWT?

-Harish