hivemind-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HiveMind application inside Eclipse
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:26:59 GMT
Mike,

I have attached (I hope it gets through...) the Eclipse plugin as a
zip file. I stripped out all the jars so you will have to put those in
place first to get it working, but I'm sure you'll figure that out.

There are still a few classloader issues:

 - Make sure that if you use HiveMind's MessageFormatter class in your
code that you use the MessageFormatter(Log, ResourceBundle)
constructor (i.e. load the ResourceBundle in your code).
 - If you use HiveMind's ClassResolver you could have problems with
working with some methods of the classloader returned by
getClassLoader().

Good luck and let me know if you find any problems!

--knut