hive-user mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive Druid SQL
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 02:39:55 GMT
>  Does it mean, I cannot use SQLserver as Druid metastore for Hive to work
with Druid?

Apparently so.

   - In Hive 2.2.0 *hive.druid.metadata.db.type* was introduced with values
   "mysql" and "postgres" (HIVE-15277
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15277>).
   - In Hive 2.3.0 the value "postgres" was changed to "postgresql" (
   HIVE-15809 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15809>).
   - In Hive 3.0.0 (upcoming release) the value "derby" is added (HIVE-18196
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-18196>).

-- Lefty