hive-user mailing list archives

From 张明磊 <18717838...@163.com>
Subject What is the corresponding java/scala code to 'lateral view explode' in hql ?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 12:31:32 GMT
Hello experts,
      I was wondering to know as the subject said, what is the corresponding java or scala
code to the hive semantics "lateral view explode" ? In my recently work, i am a new to hql
and have to do some work about “”Real-time off-line fusion“”. That was translate hql
languages into "real time" code, running on the platform of storm or flink.  So, I searched
it on google but still confused. I have to ask for help to hive community, Could you share
some light on it ?

Thanks,
Minglei.