hive-user mailing list archives

From hernan saab <hernan_javier_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error with Hive 2.1.1 and Spark 2.1
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:32:38 GMT
The effort of configuring an apache big data system by hand for your particular needs is equivalent
to herding rattlesnakes and cats into one small room.The documentation is poor and most of
the time the community developers don't really feel like helping you.Use Ambari or any other
orchestration tool you can find. It will save you a lot of angry moments and time.