hive-user mailing list archives

From hernan saab <hernan_javier_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error with Hive 2.1.1 and Spark 2.1
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 01:19:48 GMT
IMO, that page is a booby trap for the newbies to make them waste their time needlessly.As
far as I know Hive on Spark does not work today.I would be the reason that page still stays
on is because there is a level of shame in the Hive dev community that a feature like this
should be functional by now.DO NOT USE SPARK ON HIVE.Instead use Tez on Hive.
Hernan

    On Monday, April 17, 2017 3:45 PM, Krishnanand Khambadkone <kkhambadkone@yahoo.com>