hive-user mailing list archives

From Robert Grandl <rgra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Trace Key-Value pairs
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 00:13:20 GMT
Hi guys,
I am running Hive atop Tez and run several TPC-DS / TPC-H queries. I am trying to print the
Key/Value pairs received as input by each vertex and generated as output accordingly.

However, looking at Hive / Tez code, it seems they are converted to Object type and use their
serialized forms along. I would like to print the original content in <Key, Value> pairs
both when generated and received by a vertex (just for the purpose of  understanding).

Could you please give me some hints on how I can do that?
Thank you,Robert