hive-user mailing list archives

From neelima g <nling...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need error logging advice on batch processing
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 17:44:04 GMT
Brotanek,

*hive -f file.txt hiveconf hive.cli.errors.ignore=true 2&> file.log*

*and then grep for keywords *Exception**

Have you ever tried capturing what all hive queries failed i.e entire
query.I am looking for line number of query in file or queries failed?

Errors are in the format like :

* FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10072]: Database does not exist: xxxxx*

Please suggest if anyone know solution.

Neelima