hive-user mailing list archives

From RD <rdsr...@gmail.com>
Subject Hive 2.x usage
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:36:16 GMT
Hi Folks,
  We  (at my org) are currently planning our move to Hive-2.x. As part of
this I wanted to get a sense of how stable the Hive-2.x release is.  I
thought it would be good to conduct a brief survey on this. I've added a
few questions below. It would really be a ton of help if folks could
provide their feedback

* Are you using Hive-2.x at your org and at what scale?
* Is the release stable enough? Did you notice any correctness issues?
* MR is deprecated in Hive-2.x (Though almost all the qtests still use MR).
Are you still using MR with Hive-2.x?
* Are you using the apache release or HDP ?

-Best,