hive-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Khanna <sumit.kha...@askme.in>
Subject Re: ELK_on_Hive
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 03:40:26 GMT
Well i believe you may have a look at relevant logstash input plugins to
intakr data from corr. Hdfs /s3 and output it to some index using elastic
search plugin.  Kibana follows up easy thenafter..

However..was wondering to experinebt hive table visualizations using pivot
or other tools..i dont think metabase d serve the purpose .. shall keep you
posted.

Regards,
Sumit