hive-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hive concurrency not working
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 08:01:26 GMT
That is not correct the option is there to install it.

> On 05 Aug 2016, at 08:41, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You won't have this problem if you use Spark as the execution engine! This set up handles
concurrency but Hive with Spark is not part of the HW distro.

> HTH
>
> Dr Mich Talebzadeh

> http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com
>
> Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss, damage
or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from relying on this email's
technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author will in no case be liable for any monetary
damages arising from such loss, damage or destruction.