hive-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hive will die or not?
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:40:30 GMT
I do not agree with you . Competition is needed for innovation. I would be more concerned if
there is no innovation. This is really bad for companies.

Besides, as others pointed out Spark and Hive have different use cases. There are use cases
where Spark is better and other where Hive is better. There are also a lot of use cases where
both are useless.