hive-user mailing list archives

From Fan Xu <fan...@dataguise.com>
Subject Re: hive.aux.jars.path question
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 21:45:26 GMT
Yes, we need to restart hiveserver in Ambari
________________________________
From: Igor Kravzov <igork.inexso@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 2:36:41 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: hive.aux.jars.path question

Just copied. Didn't help. Do I need to restart nodes?

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Fan Xu <fan.xu@dataguise.com<mailto:fan.xu@dataguise.com>>
wrote:

Got similar issues.

I have tried to point hive.aux.jars.path  to a local/hdfs locations, none of them works.

I could not find a way to make hive.aux.jars.path  work, would it be a bug?

The only way I made it work is to add my jar to {hive_home}/lib/

Thanks,

Fan