hive-user mailing list archives

From tanxinz <tanx...@live.cn>
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hive 2.1.0 Released
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 23:52:59 GMT
Thank you On 2016-06-22 01:37 , Thejas Nair Wrote: Thanks for your hard work and patience in
driving the release Jesus! :) On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Jesus Camachorodriguez <jcamacho@apache.org>
wrote: > The Apache Hive team is proud to announce the release of Apache Hive > version
2.1.0. > > The Apache Hive (TM) data warehouse software facilitates querying and >
managing large datasets residing in distributed storage. Built on top > of Apache Hadoop
(TM), it provides, among others: > > * Tools to enable easy data extract/transform/load
(ETL) > > * A mechanism to impose structure on a variety of data formats > > *
Access to files stored either directly in Apache HDFS (TM) or in other >   data storage
systems such as Apache HBase (TM) > > * Query execution via Apache Hadoop MapReduce
and Apache Tez frameworks. > > For Hive release details and downloads, please visit:
here: > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310843&version=12334255