hive-user mailing list archives

From Mayank Shishir Shete <mayank.shis...@yash.com>
Subject Using Parquet 1.7.0 for Hive 1.0.0
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:46:51 GMT
Hello Team ,

I am using Spark 1.6.1 to output parquet files which is using Parquet 1.7.0 . While reading
these Parquet files from Hive I am getting Failed with exception java.io.IOException:java.lang.NullPointerException
. How can I read Parquet 1.7.0 from Hive 1.0.0 ?

FYI I have already tried using parquet-hive-bundle-1.7.0.jar .

Thanks,
Mayank
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers
and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@yash.com
and delete this mail from your records.