hive-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Hive 2 database Entity-Relationship Diagram
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 17:02:07 GMT
Hi All,

I use Hive 2 with metastore created for Oracle Database with
hive-txn-schema-2.0.0.oracle.sql.

It already includes concurrency stuff added into metastore

The RDBMS is Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 12.1.0.2.0.

 I created an Entity-Relationship (ER) diagram from the physical model.
There are 194 tables, 127 views and 38 relationships. The relationship
notation is Bachman
<https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bachman+notation&biw=1920&bih=883&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjUx4e2zebMAhVMBsAKHTvOAcwQsAQILQ&dpr=1>

Fairly big diagram in PDF format. However, you can zoom into it.

Please have a kook and appreciate comments to me and if it is useful we can
load it into wiki.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com