hive-user mailing list archives

From kevin <kiss.kevin...@gmail.com>
Subject use jdbc connect to hive2.0
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 03:29:02 GMT
hi all;
I use hive-2.0.0 with hadoop2.7.1 when I connect to the hiveserver2 I got
msg : Failed to open new session: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.security.authorize.AuthorizationException):
User: dcos is not allowed to impersonate dcos

 dcos is the user i use start hiverserver2.

also I try to config hadoop core-site.xml whih :    but not help

<property>
      <name>hadoop.proxyuser.hadoop.groups</name>
      <value>dcos</value>
      <description>Allow the superuser oozie to impersonate any members of
the group group1 and group2</description>
 </property>

 <property>
      <name>hadoop.proxyuser.hadoop.hosts</name>
      <value>localhost</value>
      <description>The superuser can connect only from host1 and host2 to
impersonate a user</description>
  </property>