hive-user mailing list archives

From Yi Jiang <yi.ji...@ubisoft.com>
Subject Re: Performance for hive external to hbase with serval terabyte or more data
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 06:00:46 GMT
Hi Jorn
Thank you for replying. We are currently exporting data from hbase to hive, I have mentioned
in the previous message. I am working in the big company. I personally like tez but it's even
not in our roadmap.
Thank you

On May 12, 2016, at 1:52 AM, J?rn Franke <jornfranke@gmail.com<mailto:jornfranke@gmail.com>>