hive-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive-2.0.1 Release date
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 00:08:59 GMT
Thanks. I believe Alan Gate mentioned that HPLSQL is not yet integrated
into Hive 2.0.May be later?

Dr Mich Talebzadeh



LinkedIn * https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw>*



http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com



On 1 March 2016 at 00:05, Sergey Shelukhin <sergey@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> HPLSQL is available as part of Hive 2.0. I am not sure to which extent the
> integration goes as I wasn’t involved in that work.
> As far as I understand HPLSQL and Hive on Spark are kind of orthogonal…
>
> Hive 2.0.1 is purely a bug fix release for Hive 2.0; Hive 2.1 will be the
> next feature release if some major feature is missing.
>
> From: Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com>
> Reply-To: "user@hive.apache.org" <user@hive.apache.org>
> Date: Monday, February 29, 2016 at 15:53
> To: "user@hive.apache.org" <user@hive.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Hive-2.0.1 Release date
>
> Hi Sergey,
>
> Will HPLSQL be part of 2.0.1.release?
>
> I am using 2.0 and found Hive on Spark to be much more stable.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dr Mich Talebzadeh
>
>
>
> LinkedIn * https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw
> <https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw>*
>
>
>
> http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com
>
>
>
> On 29 February 2016 at 23:46, Sergey Shelukhin <sergey@hortonworks.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi. It will be released when some critical mass of bugfixes is
>> accumulated. We already found some issues that would be nice to fix, so it
>> may be some time in March. Is there a particular fix that interests you?
>>
>> From: Oleksiy MapR <osayankin.maprtech@gmail.com>
>> Reply-To: "user@hive.apache.org" <user@hive.apache.org>
>> Date: Monday, February 29, 2016 at 00:43
>> To: "user@hive.apache.org" <user@hive.apache.org>
>> Subject: Hive-2.0.1 Release date
>>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> Are you planing to release Hive-2.0.1? If yes, when it probably may be?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Oleksiy.
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message