hive-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive and Impala
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:39:30 GMT
Just to clarify the statement in quotes was made by the author of the
article

"We can access all objects from Hive data warehouse with HiveQL which
leverages the map-reduce architecture in background for data retrieval and
transformation and this results in latency."

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com