hive-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive on Spark performance
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 23:36:11 GMT
Depending on the version of Hive on Spark engine.

As far as I am aware the latest version of Hive that I am using (Hive 2)
has improvements compared to the previous versions of Hive (0.14,1.2.1) on
Spark engine.

As of today I have managed to use Hive 2.0 on Spark version 1.3.1. So it is
not the latest Spark but it is pretty good.

What specific concerns do you have in mind?

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com