hive-user mailing list archives

From Prasanth Jayachandran <pjayachand...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hive alter table concatenate loses data - can parquet help?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 09:35:53 GMT
Hi Marcin

What hive version are you using? There has been some fixes to concatenate lately. I will let
you know if your hive version contains all fixes.

Thanks
Prasanth

On Mar 8, 2016, at 3:29 AM, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com<mailto:mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi

can you please provide DDL for this table "show create table <TABLE>"

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com<http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com/>

On 7 March 2016 at 23:25, Marcin Tustin <mtustin@handybook.com<mailto:mtustin@handybook.com>>