hive-user mailing list archives

From Frank Luo <>
Subject how to convert a map to a string
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 16:46:42 GMT

Is there a build-in UDF to convert a map to a string? I found str_to_map but could not find
one to convert back.

Thx in advance.

Frank Luo

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the intended recipient(s)
only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus checks
on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused
by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and
may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.

View raw message