hive-user mailing list archives

From Archana Patel <archa...@vavni.com>
Subject RE: Apache hive Thrift PHP
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 12:44:55 GMT
Hi thanks for your response. Have you integrated hiveserver2 with php?. I am stuck on it...
so what kind of information you require to help me?
From: sreebalineni . [sreebalineni@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 5:11 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache hive Thrift PHP

Hello Archangel
This looks interesting May I know what's up use case for integrating php and hive

On Fri, 5 Feb 2016 11:49 Archana Patel <archanap@vavni.com<mailto:archanap@vavni.com>>
wrote:
Hello,

I have configured hadoop2.7 and apache hive 1.2.1. I want to connect Apache  hive to php using
thrift. I have followed https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveClient#HiveClient-PHP
this tutorial and i get connection successful but there is a syntax error. Error which i am
facing is  Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting identifier (T_STRING) or \\
(T_NS_SEPARATOR) or '{' in /usr/local/hive/lib/php/packages/hive_service/ThriftHive.php on
line 2. I tried to figure it out by correcting it but i get more errors after correcting this.
Any help for this would be appreciated.

Thank you...