hive-user mailing list archives

From Frank Luo <j...@merkleinc.com>
Subject /tmp/hive/hive is exceeded: limit=1048576 items=1048576
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:26:11 GMT
Is there a setting somewhere to automatically remove old temp files from /tmp/hive/hive?

Otherwise, every hive user will be facing the problem and everyone has to develop something
to fix it, righ?

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the intended recipient(s)
only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus checks
on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused
by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and
may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.