hive-user mailing list archives

From zml张明磊 <mingleizh...@Ctrip.com>
Subject 答复: What hive-site.xml including in $SPARK_HOME looks like ?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 06:08:35 GMT
Yeah, thanks for quick reply. My hive-site.xml is here and getting below error when I submit
spark job .

 <configuration>
    <property>
      <name>hive.metastore.uris</name>
      <value>thrift://localhost:9083</value>
    </property>
  </configuration>

Getting the following error

Trying to connect to metastore with URI thrift://localhost:9083
Failed to connect to the Metastore Server…

Next the same error as before. What is wrong?

发件人: Divya Gehlot [mailto:divya.htconex@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2015年12月11日 13:55
收件人: user@hive.apache.org
主题: Re: What hive-site.xml including in $SPARK_HOME looks like ?

Hive-site.xml in spark /conf looks like below
 <configuration>

    <property>
      <name>hive.metastore.uris</name>
      <value>thrift://your cluster ip :9083</value>
    </property>

  </configuration>

On 11 December 2015 at 13:09, zml张明磊 <mingleizhang@ctrip.com<mailto:mingleizhang@ctrip.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

         I am a beginner at hive, something happened (can not find table ) when I start spark
job and read data from hive. I don't set hive-site.xml in $SPARK_HOME/conf. What is the default
hive-site.xml looks like ?

Thanks,

Minglei.