hive-user mailing list archives

From "Mich Talebzadeh" <m...@peridale.co.uk>
Subject RE: Any clue on this error, Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SPARK_RPC_CLIENT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 19:01:31 GMT
Hi Marcelo.

So this is the approach I am going to take:

Use spark 1.3 pre-built
Use Hive 1.2.1. Do not copy over anything to add to hive libraries from spark 1.3 libraries
Use Hadoop 2.6

There is no need to mess around with the libraries. I will try to unset my CLASSPATH and reset
again and try again

Thanks,

Mich Talebzadeh

Sybase ASE 15 Gold Medal Award 2008
A Winning Strategy: Running the most Critical Financial Data on ASE 15
http://login.sybase.com/files/Product_Overviews/ASE-Winning-Strategy-091908.pdf
Author of the books "A Practitioner’s Guide to Upgrading to Sybase ASE 15", ISBN 978-0-9563693-0-7.

co-author "Sybase Transact SQL Guidelines Best Practices", ISBN 978-0-9759693-0-4
Publications due shortly:
Complex Event Processing in Heterogeneous Environments, ISBN: 978-0-9563693-3-8
Oracle and Sybase, Concepts and Contrasts, ISBN: 978-0-9563693-1-4, volume one out shortly

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

NOTE: The information in this email is proprietary and confidential. This message is for the
designated recipient only, if you are not the intended recipient, you should destroy it immediately.
Any information in this message shall not be understood as given or endorsed by Peridale Technology
Ltd, its subsidiaries or their employees, unless expressly so stated. It is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that this email is virus free, therefore neither Peridale Ltd,
its subsidiaries nor their employees accept any responsibility.