hive-user mailing list archives

From Sakib Shaikh <>
Subject Hiveserver2 does not respond to connection requests
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 02:11:47 GMT
Hi I've been trying to query hive through python and I am trying to connect
to hiveserver2. It is running but it never responds to any request. I tried
changing the hive-site.xml settings to get hiveserver to work but now any
request I send from python gives back errors. This is better than what I
had before which would result in the program hanging forever.

I have a question on stack overflow here with more details.

Please help me get hiveserver working. Any help is much appreciated!

View raw message