hive-user mailing list archives

From Rajit Saha <rs...@lendingclub.com>
Subject How to capture query log and duration
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 01:13:53 GMT
Hi

We would like to capture some information in our Hadoop Cluster.
Can anybody please suggest how we can we  achieve this, any tools available already ? Or do
we need to scrub any log ?

  1.  We want to know how many queries are run in everyday
  2.  What are the durations of those queries .
  3.  If any queries are failing in what step they are failing.

Our users are using different SQL Clients from different locations and running Hive queries
via jdbc hiveserver2.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Rajit

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document and any attachments.