hive-user mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help to keep the Hive logo on wikipedia
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 06:48:40 GMT
Rights to use the Hive logo are controlled by the Apache Software
Foundation, not by the Hive project.  You might find what you need here:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/contact.  (I found that link here:  May
I use Apache product logos on the cover/title of published books, articles,
or other similar publications?
<http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/#titlelogo>)

Thanks for taking care of this, Devopam.

-- Lefty Leverenz