hive-user mailing list archives

From "r7raul1984@163.com" <r7raul1...@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: HiveServer2 load data inpath fails
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 00:52:03 GMT
  Place  the file on the hiveserver2 host local filesystem . Then try  load data local inpath

r7raul1984@163.com

From: Vineet Mishra
Date: 2015-10-21 03:05
To: user
CC: cdh-user
Subject: Re: HiveServer2 load data inpath fails
Any update around this?

0: jdbc:hive2://hadoop-hs2:10000> load data inpath '/data/my_table/' overwrite into table
mydb.mytable;
Error: Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask
(state=08S01,code=1)

I couldn't get any possible solution for this. Does it mean HS2 is incapable of supporting
load data or there's no JIRA open for it?

Version : 0.13.1-cdh5.3.2