hive-user mailing list archives

From Loïc Chanel <loic.cha...@telecomnancy.net>
Subject Re: HiveServer with LDAP
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 07:51:06 GMT
I mean that I can't see any bind in Hive logs, and that my identity is not
asserted. Anyone can log as anyone, there is no password or identity
verification.
Actually, I think even if my account were blocked or there was a limitation
on the number of logins my LDAP server tolerate (which is not the case), I
should not be able to connect to Hive, but I am.

Do you see what I mean ? Maybe I'm not very clear.

Regards,

Loïc

Loïc CHANEL
Engineering student at TELECOM Nancy