hive-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh Keshetty <yogesh.keshe...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Hive Generic UDF invoking Hbase
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 20:47:42 GMT
Jason and Ryan,
Thanks for the solutions. It's now launching in MapReduce Mode. However, we are encountering
another issue, since UDF is executing parallely now, We are facing another issue. Inside the
generic UDF we are processing the records and storing in Hbase record by record. The job is
getting killed, I am assuming since all the tasks are trying to access the same Hbase Table
parallely this is not happening? this was working with just streaming. Is there any setting
that should be enabled?
Please find the stacktrace for the same.

Error during job, obtaining debugging information...

Examining task ID: task_1443279785342_0017_m_000000 (and
more) from job job_1443279785342_0017

Task with the most failures(4):

-----

Task ID:

  task_1443279785342_0017_m_000001

-----

Diagnostic Messages for this Task:

Error: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to create serializer
"org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer"
for class: com.ga.fishbowl.CustomerMatchingPayment_Test

Serialization trace:

genericUDF
(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.ExprNodeGenericFuncDesc)

colExprMap (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.SelectOperator)

childOperators
(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.FilterOperator)

childOperators
(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TableScanOperator)

aliasToWork (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.MapWork)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.getBaseWork(Utilities.java:423)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.getMapWork(Utilities.java:286)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.HiveInputFormat.init(HiveInputFormat.java:263)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.HiveInputFormat.pushProjectionsAndFilters(HiveInputFormat.java:478)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.HiveInputFormat.pushProjectionsAndFilters(HiveInputFormat.java:471)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.CombineHiveInputFormat.getRecordReader(CombineHiveInputFormat.java:648)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$TrackedRecordReader.<init>(MapTask.java:172)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:414)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:347)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)

        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

        at
javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1566)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)

Caused by:
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to create serializer
"org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer"
for class: com.ga.fishbowl.CustomerMatchingPayment_Test

Serialization trace:

genericUDF
(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.ExprNodeGenericFuncDesc)

colExprMap (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.SelectOperator)

childOperators
(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.FilterOperator)

childOperators
(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TableScanOperator)

aliasToWork (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.MapWork)

        at org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.ObjectField.read(ObjectField.java:125)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.read(FieldSerializer.java:507)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:776)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.MapSerializer.read(MapSerializer.java:139)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.MapSerializer.read(MapSerializer.java:17)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readObject(Kryo.java:694)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.ObjectField.read(ObjectField.java:106)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.read(FieldSerializer.java:507)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:776)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.CollectionSerializer.read(CollectionSerializer.java:112)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.CollectionSerializer.read(CollectionSerializer.java:18)

[...]

org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readObject(Kryo.java:672)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.deserializeObjectByKryo(Utilities.java:1025)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.deserializePlan(Utilities.java:933)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.deserializePlan(Utilities.java:947)

        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities.getBaseWork(Utilities.java:390)

        ... 13 more

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to
create serializer
"org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer"
for class: com.ga.fishbowl.CustomerMatchingPayment_Test

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.factories.ReflectionSerializerFactory.makeSerializer(ReflectionSerializerFactory.java:45)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.factories.ReflectionSerializerFactory.makeSerializer(ReflectionSerializerFactory.java:26)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.newDefaultSerializer(Kryo.java:343)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.getDefaultSerializer(Kryo.java:336)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.registerImplicit(DefaultClassResolver.java:56)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.getRegistration(Kryo.java:476)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.readName(DefaultClassResolver.java:148)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.readClass(DefaultClassResolver.java:115)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClass(Kryo.java:656)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.ObjectField.read(ObjectField.java:99)

        ... 43 more

        at
sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor4.newInstance(Unknown Source)

        at

        at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.factories.ReflectionSerializerFactory.makeSerializer(ReflectionSerializerFactory.java:32)

        ... 52 more

Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HTable;

        at
java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)

        at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2499)

        at
java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1811)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.rebuildCachedFields(FieldSerializer.java:150)

        at
org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.serializers.FieldSerializer.<init>(FieldSerializer.java:109)

        ... 56 more

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable

        at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)

        at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)

        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

        at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)

        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)

        at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)

        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)

        ... 61 more

org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapRedTask