hive-user mailing list archives

From peter 2 <regest...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.objectinspector.primitive.LazyDateObjectInspector
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:17:58 GMT
HI Guys,
I am running hive on top of Hbase. I am using the jdbc driver to insert
and read data. Inserts work fine. The data is present in hbase , as I
can see it using the Hbase shell.
When I try to retrieve the data I get this exception

Hive Internal Error: no LazyObject for
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.objectinspector.primitive.LazyDateObjectInspector

The sql I use to create my table is as follows
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `scheduled_job`(`job_id` STRING, `name`
STRING, `status` STRING, `original _configuration` STRING, `start_time`
DATE, `end_time` DATE, `created_on` DATE, `error_text` STRING,
`current_run_id` STRING, `current_run` INT, `config_file` STRING,
`project_id` STRING, `user` STRING, `config_file_name` STRING) STORED BY
'org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.HBaseStorageHandler' WITH SERDEPROPERTIES
('hbase.key.factory.class' =
'org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.BinarySortableKeyFactory',
'hbase.table.name' ='scheduled_job', 'hbase.table.default.storage.type'
= 'binary', 'hbase.value.factory.class' =
'org.apache.hadoop.hive.hbase.BinarySortableValueFactory',
'hbase.columns.mapping' = '0:name, 0:status, 0:original_configuration,
0:start_time, 0:end_time, 0:created_on,0:error_text, 0:current_run_id,
0:current_run, 0:config_file, 0:project_id, 0:user, 0:config_file_name')

I find it odd that inserts would work and data is obviously in Hbase,
but reading it fails. It fails using the hive cli and jdbc, always with
the same exception

Regards,
Peter

---