hive-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Alter table statement for "create table like"-tables
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:24:49 GMT
Probably has to do with the fact that it is an Avro table.  I don't have any experience using
Avro, but maybe take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7446 for some of
the issues described there, or maybe look at the test that was added for that Jira.

On Jun 16, 2015, at 2:42 AM, Julian Keppel <juliankeppel1991@gmail.com<mailto:juliankeppel1991@gmail.com>>